Covid-19 Compliance Statement
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and were are open for business.
Where possible we carry out off-site surveys to minimise the need for visits to your property however if a survey is required the assessor will wear all necessary PPE and maintain social distancing at all times.
Seven steps to closer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
- When working on-site all operatives are issued with and use face masks and gloves within the strictest guidelines
- When installing at the premises we encourage all windows are open to encourage better ventilation.